The fjord's newest electric boat Oslofjord I is a zero-emission boat built in 2021 at Sefine in Turkey to drive to the islands in the inner Oslofjord. The boats are perfect for any event. Here everyone can sit inside lounges in winter as well as out on deck in summer. The boat runs quietly between islets and skerries with people in a party atmosphere. We tailor the event from a-y.
- Year-round boat
- Oslo's newest EL boat
- 2 cosy lounges inside both decks
- 2 large sundecks
- Universal design
- Suitable for small and large groups.
- Large panoramic glass surfaces for great views.
- On board there are all facilities for wheelchair users such as handicapped toilet and lift for access to both decks and easy boarding.
Guests: up to 350 passengers
Get in touch to rent the new boats.
Guests up to 350
Boatrental: Kr. 11200,- pr. time eks. mva (12 %) opptil 97 personer Kr. 13600,- 98 personer og over
Uke 23, 24, 25, 33, 34 og 35: Kr. 12500,- pr. time eks. mva (12 %) opptil 97 personer Kr. 15500,- over 98 personer og over
Saloons 1 on 1. dekk and 1 on 2. deck in addition to outdoor decks
Length 35 m
Width 8 m
Draught 2,8 m (9,18 foot)
Speed/knots max 12 knot
Engine: El engine
Electrical installations: 220 and 24 volt
Talk to us about boat rental in Oslo today!
Fjordsightseeing for groups:
The boat is perfect for driving in all seasons. The Oslo Fjord offers spectacular sights all year round. When the Oslo fjord basks in the winter sun, it is easy to see where Munch has taken inspiration from. The new green boat between the green islands.
- 1.5 hour quiet sightseeing by electric ferry for groups. We drive around the islands in the Oslo fjord for 1.5 hours with groups of min 30 people to NOK 450,- per person.
- 2 hour fjordsightseeing see all the fjord's sights from a quiet boat with window space to all with groups of min 30 people to NOK 600,- per person.
- 3 hours round trip between islets and skerries in the Oslo fjord for groups of min 30 people to NOK 800,- per person.